Chemistry Equipment is an independent directory of equipments used in the chemical and pharamceutical industry on the Internet.
It is online since 2004. Suppliers can publish their products and buyers can find the suppliers of these products.
All equipments offered are included in the large product register of Buyers Guide. This register is searchable by an efficient search engine. It includes a broad range of different categories like Analytical Instruments, Autoclaves, Burners, Cameras, Centrifuges, Chambers, Chillers, Color Sensor, Converters, Dryers, Evaporators,
Fiber Optic Light Sources, Liquid Handling, Manual tongs, Media systems, Melting-Point Meters, Microscopes, Mixer, Moisture Tester,
Polarimeters, Pumps, Refractometers, Shaker, Spatules, Spectrophotometers, Stands, Stirrer, Tensiometer, Thermostats, UV- and Analysislamps, Weighing machine .
Our services for buyers and interested parties
Buyers can read and use all information to find equipments, dokumentation and suppliers without any registration and free of charge.
• Buyers can search for product names and additional parameters and they will get list of products, information and suppliers as well.
• They may send an immediate inquiry to any supplier. Our service team will help you to provide you with the best infomration and offers.
Our services for suppliers
Manufacturer and suppliers of equopments can publish their company data and their products in Chemistry-Equipment. The publication is charged.
• Suppliers may register the company. A registration form is offered.
• All products are added to the general product register.
• The company address, phone and fax can be published on the company 'Information Page'. A short 'Company Profile' is included.
• The homepage address including a link may be published on demand.
• The company data and the products can be updated online using the Member's Area
• The company information will be issued for the selected supplier.
• Readers can send inquiries directly to the selected supplier using the inquiry form (example).
• The inquiries may be answered easily using prepared forms.
• The supplier orders the publication for one year.
• The publication is charged according to the number of products and the services ordered. See the publication rates.
• At the end of the year the supplier will get statistical data:
Which products have been requested how many times?
How many readers have visited your company information page?
We will ask you to continue the presentation for another year.
Special Benefit: The suppliers take part of the Affinity Program of BuyersGuideChem .