The burette continuous:
precise titration, perfect handling
The pulse-free dispensing technique of the burette continuous makes titration safer at high-level precision.
The burette continuous can be used for titration agents up to a concentration of 2 Mol/l. During the titration process, the burette fills automatically, eliminating time-consuming refills.
The burette continuous undercuts especially in partial volumes the margins of error defined by DIN EN ISO 8655-3.
All operation controls and the digital display have an ergonomic and functional design and are arranged clearly.
- Pulse-free dispensing technique for continuous and quick titration (5 ml/sec)
- Innovative recirculation valve allows for recirculation within the closed system to avoid
- Timesaving elimination of filling procedures
- Clear and precise display of titrated volume
- Battery-operated, easily replaceable micro-batteries
- Dispensing range from 0,010 ml to 999,9 ml
- Dispensing volume per hand wheel rotation 2,5 ml (continuous E), 5,0 ml (continuous RS)
- Can be calibrated
- Service-friendly modular design
- Device can be rotated on the bottle 360°
- Telescoping intake tube extractable from 200 to 350 mm
- Adapters for drying tube and filter
- Certificate of conformity according to DIN 12600
... no documention available at the moment